Year 5 Homework
Good evening all! (Written 29th Sept)
I hope everyone is doing well 😊
Just a quick message to say that we are trialling online homework on Seesaw this week and Mathletics. The reasons for this are:
- it will save paper and trees 🌲
- reduce items coming between home and school.
- it will be much easier for Mrs Bravery and I to mark.
- it will create a two way feedback conversation between us and the children.
- in case of a bubble closure, children will already know how to use SeeSaw and be able to complete their home learning or contact us to ask questions.
We demonstrated together in class how to log in, copy and edit the picture, add text boxes to answer questions etc.
If there are any problems or questions, please do email me at email@example.com
Set on a Tuesday, due in by Monday. We will mark together as a class.
This week the following has been set:
Reading should be recorded everyday in your reading record and signed off by an adult.
Tag words need to be practiced regularly, ready for test of Monday.
See below for help videos and guidance.