Every week your child will have the following homework:
- Reading - At least 20 minutes everyday. It should vary between reading individually, reading aloud and talking about the book they are reading
- Maths Passport - Tested every Tuesday. Given out every Wednesday/Thursday.
- Times Tables – Tested every Wednesday
- English - One piece of work given out on a Friday and due in on the following Wednesday and
- Mathletics - Given out on a Wednesday and due in on Monday.
All reading should be recorded in homework diaries.
Homework should be completed to the same standard as school work. Please only use blue pen or pencil.