If you are off and are well enough to learn, here are some activities that you could do to keep you busy.
- Do 40 minutes of Mathletics. Choose a topic we have covered and see if you can really understand it.
- Write a story based on the picture below. Can you include: a simile, a relative embedded clause, lots expanded noun phrase, LOTS of descriptions to help paint a picture in your readers mind.
- Find out about live in the oceans. Create an information poster about one specific animal that amazes you!
- DRAW the animal that you have been studying from under the sea.
- Make a 'Thank you card' for someone who is looking after you.